Mauritius Tour Packages From Dubai
Tired of city noise and looking for a perfect escape to the heart of nature?? Don’t go anywhere else. Head to Mauritius, an island nation. It is the capital and the largest city in Port Louis.
The best thing about Mauritius is that it has something for everyone, whether you want to stay in top-service resorts or feel the real and local experience. People visiting Mauritius mostly love its sandy beaches, clear waters, luxury resorts, and friendly locals. This destination will make you feel like you are in heaven. Explore this paradise-like destination with Mauritius tour packages by The Travel Makers. The Mauritius tour packages from Dubai are rich in top attractions and many activities to take part in.
The Travel Makers also have a chance to visit this paradise from anywhere in the UAE with the top Mauritius tour packages from UAE. Choose one from the Mauritius tour package from UAE and start your trip from any part of the UAE (Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah).
The best time to visit Mauritius
Mauritius has a mild climate that runs all year round with an average temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. Its pleasant weather is perfect for visitors in both summers and winters. The interesting thing about Mauritius's climate is that it has only two seasons i.e. Summer and Winter.
Summer in Mauritius starts in October and lasts till April. The temperature around this season rises to 33 degrees Celsius and the weather is warm and humid to make you feel hot and sticky. In summer, you will find it less crowded, and ideal to spend your holiday on the many beautiful beaches of Mauritius.
Winter in Mauritius falls between the months of May to September during which the temperature maximum rises to 24 degrees and drops to 18 degrees Celsius. The weather in this season is pleasant with low rainfall and low humidity. This pleasant time attracts many tourists and also offers them a chance to take part in water activities especially, surfing. This season is also perfect for sightseeing and relaxing on the beaches. You can also take part in adventure sports like hiking, biking, and wildlife tours.
How to get to Mauritius?
The best way to get to Mauritius is by air. There are several direct and daily flights report to the Mauritius International Airport, i.e. Sir Seewoosagar Ramgoolam Air Terminal which is 48 km away from the capital city Port Louis. Some airports that serve from Dubai to Mauritius are Air Mauritius, Emirates, Lufthansa, Kenya Airways, Etihad, and Air Seychelles.
Best Places to Visit in Mauritius
Mauritius is home to top attractions having something to offer to everyone. Some best places to visit in Mauritius are:
- Port Louis: It is the wonderful capital city of Mauritius with a mix of culture and history. In Port Louis, you can explore the Central Market, a charming bazaar with so many stores, spices, and local souvenirs, the Cauddan Waterfront, the Botanical Garden, etc.
- Le Morne: Adventure lovers can’t miss this city which is full of thrilling water activities, like windsurfing, kiteboarding, etc. You would also love to dive and swim in the waters and also have a great time with your family.
- Belle Mare: This place is a haven for beach and water lovers. Tourists can relax on the sandy beaches, and soak up the sun from the pools of top-service resorts. It provides various water sports like scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, and a boat tour. ‘
- Chamarel: This place is Mauritius which do not want to miss as it is famous for the seven colors of the land. It offers a one-of-a-kind experience, with a color mix of cyan, red, purple, and black sand, which makes it a top place among visitors.
- Mahebourg: It is in the southeast part of Mauritius which is rich in historical and cultural heritage. Its two famous attractions are Fort Frederik of the 18th century and The National History Museum offering interesting stories of the island. Tourists can also explore the vibrant local markets to buy souvenirs and try delicious street food.
Things to do in Mauritius
Apart from the famous places of Mauritius, it has also some best things to do and enjoy the most of the trip. Some best things to do in Mauritius are:
- Quad Biking: It is the most thrilling experience included in the Mauritius holiday packages that you cannot miss. Tourists can try this adventure at La Vallee Des Couleurs National Park which covers a distance of 4 km passing the waterfalls, terrains, and admiring views.
- Sunset Horse Riding: : This can be the most adventurous and admiring activity in Mauritius offering an unmatched experience to the visitors. Tourists can take a horse ride at the time of sunset on the powdery beaches and also admire the beautiful sunset view while walking on the sands.
- Scuba Diving: It is the most attractive and refreshing experience in Mauritius as tourists will have an underwater tour and witness the natural beauty of marine creatures. The top place for Scuba Diving in Mauritius is Belle.
- Mountain Hiking: If you are fond of adventure and thrill activities, mountain hiking can be the best option. The best time for mountain hiking is in the early morning to see the amazing view of greenery and natural beauty. The best route for mountain hiking is from St. Pierre to Le Pounce.
- Dolphin watching: Dolphins are the most lovable and intelligent creatures in the waters. Tourists can take part in dolphin-watching tours with a guide to make sure their safety and have a wonderful meet with the lovely creatures.
Famous Dishes in Mauritius
Mauritius is not only famous for its natural wonders but also for its variety of dishes which are influenced by French, Chinese, and Creole food. Some of the famous dishes in Mauritius are:
- Dholl Puri: It is the most famous and a kind of national dish of Mauritius. It is also known as Dhal Puri which is made by using split peas, turmeric, and cumin. It is often stuffed with potato or kidney bean curry or Rougaille.
- Boulettes: Boulettes are also known as Mauritian Dim Sum which are steamed dumplings made with fish, meat, prawns, calamari, or chayote. This dish comes in different variations, like saw mai, niuk yan (meatballs), en pow niuk (steamed fish fingers), and teo kon (tofu).
- Chilli Bites: They are a popular Mauritian snack that is made by using dhal, onion and turmeric, chives, and green chili. Its’ all ingredients are mixed and shaped into small balls to fry until golden. It is generally served with bread and butter after lunch.
- Mine Frite: It is a popular noodle dish that is prepared by using fresh egg noodles tossed in the heat with cabbage, carrots, and other vegetables.
- Rougaille: It is a sauce made by using tomatoes, garlic, onion, chilies, coriander and thyme. It also adds some vegetables like canned sardines, paneer, sausages, and corned beef or mutton.
Start your wonderful trip with the Travel Makers and capture lots of moments in your heart.