Packages available from
AED 990- AED 3,190/Person
Georgia is a wonderful destination located at the intersection point of Europe and Asia. As we know, the Asia and European continents are a combination of local cultures and natural beauties, so we can find this beautiful blend in Georgia also. We, the best travel agency in Dubai have the best Georgia tour packages from Dubai to visit beautiful wonders like Kazbegi, Mtwskheta, Bakuriani, Kakheti, etc. Even if you are a budget-conscious traveler, our budget Georgia tour packages from Dubai are here to assist you. Our affordable rates of Georgia holiday packages with all-inclusive benefits will cherish you and make a memorable time at this destination.
Not specifically from Dubai, we also offer Georgia tour packages from UAE. Our cheap packages can make your travel very easy and comfortable. Some particular locations in UAE like Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, etc. offer Georgia tour packages.
|Incredible 3 Nights Trip to Georgia from Dubai
|Best Georgia Tour Package From Dubai
|Wandering 5 Days Georgia Couple Tour Package UAE
|Wandering Georgia Tour Package For Couple
|Refreshing Georgia Tour Package From Sharjah
|Spectacular Georgia Couple Tour Package From Sharjah
|Amazing Georgia tour package for family from Dubai
|Best Georgia Family Tour Package From Sharjah
The best option to reach Georgia is flight. These two destinations i.e. Georgia and Dubai are 3,405.8 km away and direct flights take 3 hours other than connecting flights take 7 to 10 hours to reach. Airlines like FlyDubai, Emirates, Lufthansa, Flynas, Qatar Airways, Azerbaijan Airlines, and Turkish Airlines have the best services to travelers. Book your round-way tickets at cheap rates with the Georgia tour package.
This destination is at the intersection point of Europe and Asia continent, so you will also find that this place has two types of weather i.e. cold and hot. You can find that there is cold weather in Europe from November to February and hot weather in Asia from March to June. That means months from June to October are best for going to Georgia. Visit the wonderful places included in the Georgia holiday packages from Dubai and make your holiday ...... the best.
If we talk about how much time can be enough in Georgia, then the answer is maximum of 10-14 days is perfect. Within the duration of these days, travelers can visit the different regions, try delicious food, explore the heritage sites & and historical places, and so much.
If we talk about the best places to visit in Georgia, then we have listed some major attractions including their famous places:
Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia. This place has become popular among tourists for its nightlife and entertainment. Its best places include: Bridge of Peace, Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, Narikala, Sulfur Baths, Tbilisi Digital Place, Georgian National Museum, etc.
This region was formed in the 1990s and found as the most important wine-producing place, or you can say that home to Georgian wines. The best areas to visit in Kakheti are:
Bodbe’s St. Nino’s Convent Cathedral, David Gareji Monastery, Kvareli Wine Cave, Cradle of Wine Marani, and so much more.
Kazbegi is a small region in Georgia famous for cobbled streets, & small houses, and gives the real Georgian touch to the visitors. Its famous sites are:
Gergeti Trinity Church, Gveleti Big and Small Waterfall, Mount Kazbek, Gergeti Glacier and many more.
Uplistsikhe is an archaeological site with ruins of rock-cut towns taking you to the Iron Age. Uplistsikhe’s popular places include:
Uplistsikhe City Caves, Gori Fortress, Stalin Museum, Ateni Sioni Church, Memorial of Georgian War Heroes, etc.
Sighnaghi is in the eastern region of Kakheti which is famous for Casino Gambling, high-end hotels and dining, wines, etc. This region is also called the ‘City of Love’ because of the beautiful views of the Caucasus Mountains Valley. Sighnaghi's famous places include:
Sighnaghi National Museum, Sighnaghi Wall, Kerovani Winery, House Museum of Alexander Chavchavade, etc.
As we go through the popular places to visit in Georgia, other than that, we have also listed the 8 best things to do in Georgia. These things are:
1) Sulfur Baths at Tbilisi (Old Tbilisi): These are the historical bathhouses with pools of hot and sulfur-rich water.
2) Visit Meidan Bazar: This classic Georgian bazaar has Knitwear, jams, wines, spices, and handicraft items to be sold in a brick tunnel system of a 5-minute walk.
3) Experience Gallery 27: It is the most attractive house with a photogenic wooden staircase, and the entrance decorated with colored glass windows.
4) Try Georgian Cuisine: As already said Georgia has a fusion of Asian and European cultures, and as well as its cuisines are also a fusion of flavors. Some local foods are Kachapuri, Khinkali, and churchkhela which can be found at famous restaurants in Georgia.
5) Visit Fabrika: It is the coolest place in Georgia, and also a multi-operational space earlier known as the old Soviet Sewing Factory.
6) Shop at the largest Flea Market: La Vaquita is the biggest flea market in Georgia, earlier known as the Pendergrass Flea Market. If you want to make a collection of antique items, then visit this flea market famous for jewelry, vinyl records, books, old cameras, and maps.
7) Reach the highest peak of Mtatsminda Park: Mtatsminda Park has the highest peak park located at 770 meters above and famous for its water slides, roller coaster rides, and a big Ferris wheel.
8) Try Local Georgian Wine: Georgia is the most ancient wine-producing country worldwide. Visitors can try this must-have thing to do in Georgia.